Why Choose Simply Music Rhapsody?
We believe that every child is born with an innate and profound musicality. At the most basic and obvious level this musicality is demonstrated every day in such things as our ability to walk and talk. Our musicality is a gift, and with proper nurturing it grows with your child.
The Simply Music Rhapsody program, developed by internationally renowned music educator Lynn Kleiner, addresses each age and stage of childhood development. It meets your child exactly where he or she is. Beautiful, diverse songs, singable phrases, repetition with variety, the use of instruments, puppets and visuals all foster the love of music in an exciting and creative environment. It is a program that, to its core, acknowledges and values the input and creativity of each and every child.
Simply Music Rhapsody perfectly prepares students and parents to transition into our playing-based Simply Music piano method. Simply Music Piano has students age six through adult playing contemporary, classical, blues, jazz, gospel, arrangements, and accompaniments from their very first lessons. Utilizing an approach that honors and emulates the natural development of all humans, we temporarily delay the reading process and teach you and your child to play by immersing you in playing great-sounding music immediately, from your very first lessons!
At Simply Music, we believe that music should be an integral part of life, and that everybody has the ability to acquire and retain music as a lifelong companion. As such, we provide programs that offer seamless continuity – from birth through all ages of adulthood.
Benefits of Simply Music Rhapsody:
- Gives your child a head start and serves as an important link to future success.
- Enhances brain development through proven, positive effects of music.
- Develops physical motor skills through movement and playing of music instruments.
- Provides a dramatic impact on language development and improving vocal and speech development through singing.
- Develops social skills and cooperation through participation in group dancing and musical games.
- Use of timing activities develops coordination, body awareness and spatial concepts.
- Use of repeating patterns and counting beats develops math and literacy skills.
- Improved listening and concentration skills.
- Increase of self-esteem.
- Better quality of life!